I am pretty excited, it's real nice (real nice said like cousin Eddie). I like it a lot! It was a big pain to install this. The over the range fan that we had was hard wired in, which we didn't know until we took it out. That meant that this microwave could not just be plugged in to an outlet. Brian had to wire an outlet in and hide it in the upper cabinet. So thanks Brian for spending your day off working on the house!
This thing has a lot of room inside. I can't really imagine a time when a small microwave won't cut it, but with three boys it is quite possible I get there before I know it. So the exra large space inside is good. It also makes a cute beeping noise, way better than the old loud one. But the best thing about this microwave? Since it is above the stove, I get to reclaim a corner of my kitchen.
I covet space in my little house, and so this is a great perk. Brian says it is just one more corner to fill up with paper and junk, but I am going to try to keep it clean and nice. Anyway, early Christmas here at our house.
2 comments:
i love when i get more counter space or whatever it is. Happy microwaving :)
That is so fun! I love that you could get a new one that is up and out of the way. It looks great!
Post a Comment