Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snow

The white stuff is here! I spent over 30 minutes bringing out snow pants, boots, hats, gloves and winter coats from storage. I got the kids all bundled up and out we went. After all that effort we were going to make it worth it.
Dallin doesn't remember snow from last winter. So this is really his first experience with it.




He wouldn't let me put his gloves on at first but quickly realized his hands hurt. Then he was happy to have them.

Sledding at the park! So fun. Well, not for Dallin at first:



I love that Dallin is bawling in this one! He quickly realized that it was really fun. He got into it after this and it was all smiles.



Dallin is the luckiest little boy ever, his big brothers love him and enjoy watching him do new things. Both Blake and Kyle were cheering for him and loved having him ride with them.




Look at Blake's face! He was pretty into it too. Though I thoroughly miss summertime and playing in the water, watching the boys have fun in the snow is pretty satisfying too. Maybe we'll have to do a snowman this afternoon.

2 comments:

Sue said...

We brought out all the snow clothes around here too. It's not my favorite thing in the world to trip over snow boots for 6 months, but what do you do? These pictures are great! I love that Dallin is discovering it all and loving it.

Anonymous said...

so...you don't have to drive 2 hours to see snow like it was for us as kids? I think I pretty much hated, being sick from the long trip and getting their just to be cold wasnt fun. you hv grt memories there with your kids now