I don't think Dallin really remembers what a parade is all about, so it was kind of fun to watch him get excited.
Here we are, waiting for it to start.
I was kind of disappointed with the pictures I took. It seems like most of them were blurry. But I still got a few good ones.
Here was my favorite part. They roasted marshmallows from this bull that shoots fire. They handed one to Blake, who at first wasn't sure he wanted one! Once I told him what it was, he got excited too. And he was sweet enough to share it with his brothers.
I still remember last year, they gave away chips and salsa. I really wanted some and didn't get any. But this year, I got chips and salsa from cafe sabor! I love chips and salsa. I just love food period. I think about food all the time. Anyway, it was delicious. And yes, I shared too.
I can just hear Dallin's voice, "Nan dee!" That is how he says candy.
A good time was had by all. Until next year!
2 comments:
So much fun! Such a good tradition. We will have to do it until they no longer think it is cool to hang out with us.
I loved all these posts, they make me smile. Congrats on the engagement! Such cute boys!
Post a Comment