First, I watched my mom walk!
Look how freaking far away I was! I walked down a little and zoomed in to get a better picture.
The funny thing is, she was terrified of walking. She envisioned getting right up to the podium, hearing her name get called, and falling flat on her face in front of everyone. She was so worried about it that she didn't even want to go through with it. I am so glad she did though. The night before we did some aversion therapy. She put on her cap and gown and we acted out the whole thing. She practiced walking and falling down. It made us all laugh and hopefully made her less nervous about it.
Here we all are! Here is my beautiful sister and her 4 beautiful daughters. It was so fun to see them. They are getting so much taller! It was awesome to all be together. I wish I could have taken the boys, but that many plane tickets would have been too hard to swing. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment