Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Grandpa John's

This was my favorite thing about visiting my Grandpa's. The boys found this wagon outside and started playing with it. I noticed some little exhaust pipes on the back and started thinking it looked familiar. I realized it is the same wagon that I played in as a little girl! My dad added those exhaust pipes years ago! I love having a picture of my boys playing with it too.



My grandpa made the boys some stilts to have fun with.





Dallin of course was too small to use his so Brian gave them a try.


My dad came down from Oregon to visit too. So of course they were doing the guy thing of standing around a car and chatting.



He brought his huge dog, a great dane, too. That dog thinks he is a kid. So he jumped in and rode around the back of the mowers just like my kids.



One of the things Blake was most excited about was playing poker. My grandpa had been saving up his coins, and the boys played poker with Grandpa John. They loved it! And luckily it didn't really matter who won. It was just about playing and having fun.



On our last day there, we went to a fish hatchery. It was neat to see these big pools of water with so many fish in them! There were so many you couldn't see the bottom.



When the boys threw a handful of food in, the water churned up so much from all the fish.





It was a great visit and I know the boys will remember this for a long time!

No comments: