

I am still waiting for that amazing picture of Blake and Kyle both looking at me at the same time, smiling all cute, both pushing their dumptrucks and both in the view of my camera. I think I will be waiting a while for that one.

I need to update an early blog. We no longer have a kitty. We just couldn't tolerate an indoor animal. We now have two cute little frogs who stay inside their tank. Much better!
3 comments:
already at the age where you have to get them both the same thing. Blake walks!? They are so big now. I'm sad, we miss them
It's almost sad to see Blake looking like a big boy out there with his dumptruck. He's growing up fast!
I miss you and I love you. I did not..
know blake walks.
I like the Dumptrucks.
happy Day
:)
Post a Comment