Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hogle Zoo!


Since it was such a beautiful fall day we had to get out and do something. After a long drive, made longer by Kyle asking if we were there yet over and over, we arrived at the zoo. Wow, it was packed. The main parking lot was so full we went in the back entrance where we had front row parking and no wait at the gate. We felt kinda special. Since the weather was nice the big cats were out and standing right next to the fence so we could actually see them up close. Well, as close as you would want to get to a tiger, there were two fences.

Brian's favorite was the mountain lion, my favorite were the cute little monkeys. Kyle loved the crocodiles.


Blake loved the animals but this lollipop was pretty exciting too.


Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Don came. It was great to see them both. The kids love them.


This isn't the greatest picture in the whole world but you get the idea.

p.s.-I have started running. I made it 2 miles.

4 comments:

Sue said...

That does look like fun!

Good job on the running...it just sounds painful to me.

Anonymous said...

I am going to the wildlife zoo in with my class soon. i am so excited to go see animals too.

PML said...

Hi Brian and Tara! Peggy and I were just clicking from blog to blog and came across yours. It was fun to see your pictures. Hope things are good.
Seth

Susanna said...

We love the zoo!!! I think some of my fondest childhood memories are at the hogle zoo. The kids are as cute as ever. I hope Brian is feeling better!
Good for you for running, and two miles, that's great!