I can hardly express the joy this little person has brought into our lives. My heart is truly full.
I love you Blake!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
At the start of the yr I thought this could be the yr I send cards and gifts on time. That didn't happen. Your 30th present is on the fireplace with the baby shoes waiting for the hats to send all together. Sorry! happy burthday Blake.
Happy Birthday Blake! What a cute little set of pictures. Allie is sitting on my lap right now saying "now he's a big boy and I'm a big girl! We can go to school!" We love you Blake!
(I miss that fluffy hair too. Why do they have to grow up?)
5 comments:
At the start of the yr I thought this could be the yr I send cards and gifts on time. That didn't happen. Your 30th present is on the fireplace with the baby shoes waiting for the hats to send all together. Sorry! happy burthday Blake.
I can't believe he is 3 already. I remember his beautiful dandilion hair that stuck up all over the place when he was little little. Loved it.
Happy Birthday to my daughter's future husband. LOL....Rachel just loves him.
The second picture is how we know Blake. His spiky soft hair is so cute!
Happy Birthday Blake! What a cute little set of pictures. Allie is sitting on my lap right now saying "now he's a big boy and I'm a big girl! We can go to school!"
We love you Blake!
(I miss that fluffy hair too. Why do they have to grow up?)
HOw was your day with his 3rd birthday? Are you posting more pictures
Post a Comment