Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Handy Man

Something major has been accomplished: The boys are in the same room!


Just after Christmas we gave it a try and to my great astonishment they have gone to bed really well. I was certain that they would goof around until the wee hours of the morning but actually they are going to bed better than when they were in separate rooms. I think it may have to do with the fact that it is more fun to play with each other when you aren't supposed to. Apparently when your brother is two feet away he's not quite as fun. Another possible reason is that Blake has been a little bit scared at night and sleeping next to big brother helps.

Which leaves Blake's old room/the baby's room empty, at least for a couple more months. It had been needing to be finished for some time now. Brian of course was the one who had to finish it.

So I put on the NAG and . . .

Voila!



Brian is so handy! I love it. We didn't really prefer to put more beadboard up but we had no choice. I do not know what the previous owners used to attach the wallpaper to the wall, but it was not wallpaper glue, because IT WOULD NOT COME OFF. So we HAD to cover it up.


I hate wallpaper.


And here we go! Yay! Ready for baby. Well, at least the room is ready. I am grateful that I have a few more weeks.

No comments: