Hello Dodge Caravan!
Lower miles and newer, I think I like it better even though it doesn't have as many extras as the Honda.
It was kinda funny how I ended up selling the Odyssey. I had posted it on KSL just sort of last minute. Then one day later, someone called me and said "Looks like you just sold your van, we are heading to Logan to buy it." They had not even test drove it! I was so unprepared; I was without a vehicle for a couple of days. I had another van in mind to buy, but looked at it and it did not feel right. It was filthy inside and the outside was pretty beat up. Also the couple selling it were a little shady. Anyway, this one came up and we felt good about it. So I sold mine on a Thursday, and bought this one on a Monday. It worked out just right.
No comments:
Post a Comment