Thursday, October 13, 2011

Project

We decided to redo the playroom, or the closet under the stairs.

Before:




I have been letting the kids just color on the walls in there which has been really fun. But they are out of fresh drawing space, so we repainted.


All of the toys got dumped into the dining room. I was feeling a little overwhelmed at this point. There are too many toys in this house. 2 whole garbage bags full are going to DI. Also, one big box went to the garage to rotate out for a while.


Before all that was laid down on the floor was a really thin fabric-like material. So we got some carpet pad and remnant to put down. So much nicer and softer for the kids.


Handy Brian and the helpers.


All done! Wow, what a difference the carpet especially has made. The kids play in here more. The goal now is to keep it more organized. We can do that, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun project.... Fiyyah got up to touch the computer screen and pointed to that green xylophone you have in the photo to ask me: "Can I play this mother?"