Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkins Finally!

Halloween is only a few days away and we finally got our pumpkins picked out.


Poor Kyle has been so sick! It took so much out of him, but he is finally better and I am happy to see him smile.


Blake picked this cute little baby one for Dallin. We got another that could actually be carved too.


Dallin pretty much wanted to just run around...


He sampled some of the pumpkins but they don't taste good. :)


Dallin was pretty mad at this point that he couldn't just run off. So this is the best picture I got. It is not too bad considering.






Finished products! I made a kitty for Dallin, he loved it! He kept pointing at it squealing happily and saying "di-tee! mow!" Pretty fun. They all turned out cute.
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never been out to get pumpkins like this with the girls. The places here associate it with Halloween so much instead of Fall Harvest or whatever. Maybe I just want to pick out a pumpkin just to eat it