Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School 2012

Summer flew by and already it is time for school! Kyle is in 3rd grade! Oh wow. That is crazy. I was looking forward to this day, Kyle really needs school and really does good at it. Then, I got all sad because he didn't want anything to do with me taking pictures of him. He got embarassed and wouldn't pose. That morning, this is all I got: He was turning away from me as I snapped this picture. :(

"MOM!" he scolded me.

I was allowed to accompany him to his classroom, but not allowed to go in the room to take pictures. I took this from the hall.

Outside the classroom is where I stayed. Dejected. Rejected.

At the end of the day, he did come running up to me. So that made me feel a lot better. So he is still happy to see me after school. Good enough, I'll take it! I took that opportunity to get some better pictures:

Love you Kyle! My big 3rd grader. You can have some space, I understand. You are going to have a great year, little buddy!

No comments: