Friday, July 11, 2014

Redneck Waterslide

Last week our ward had access to this super fun waterslide. It is nicknamed the "Redneck Waterslide."



It is really steep. You can't really see how far up it is unless you are at the top looking down.

You can just see Blake and Kyle at the top here:


The first time down, they went together. :)





Then they had courage to go down independently. They had a blast!





There is a 2nd smaller slide for the little kids. Dallin jumped right in and had so much fun. There isn't much water on these; you mostly just get muddy.




I even took Dallin down the big one. It was hard to put myself in a bathing suit right after having a baby, but I didn't want that to stop me from having fun with the kids. I am glad I did it. It was fun but I almost chickened out. Seriously, I almost backed out last minute. It was so steep looking.



I am glad I did it. So fun!

No comments: